Caspia Technologies, a leader in hardware security solutions, is seeking an individual to assist in content creation for our industry and government partners. This individual will be responsible for providing recorded narrations over commercial and educational materials that will guide our listeners through the complexities of various computer engineering topics and products.
- Work closely with our instructional design team to understand the narration requirements and assist with content/transcript revision
- Deliver clear and engaging voiceovers for target materials in sync with any accompanying visuals or animations
- Participate in occasional meetings to discuss project updates, revisions, and future assignments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and take constructive feedback
- Prior experience in e-learning and doing voiceovers is a plus
- Ability to comprehend and articulate complex topics. STEM background is a bonus but not required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
About Caspia Technologies
Caspia Technologies is a fast-growing hardware security start-up that is based out of Gainesville, Florida. We were established to lead development of much needed end-to-end solutions to ensure security and integrity for today’s complex electronics supply chain. Our solutions are meant to support both the industry and government and improve quality of life for users and customers in commercial markets. Caspia ‘s founders bring 50+ years to experience working in the area of semiconductor technologies and microelectronics security.
Caspia Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We value and respect individuals from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.