Job ID: CT-22-013
Caspia Technologies is inviting interested candidates to join our growing Security Analyst and Verification team as a full/part-time intern. In close collaboration with full-time members, selected candidates will have the opportunity to enhance their skills in software and tools development, debugging, verification, and patching. Specific tasks will be assigned based on the applicant’s skills, interests, and aptitudes
- A higher educational track from CISE or ECE background.
- Have strong expertise in software engineering.
- Dedicated problem solver; bring a strong background in programming languages; looking for a leadership opportunity to work with a team and teach new skills.
- Fluent communication (written and verbal) and positive interpersonal skills are desired.
- Experience in desktop application development and web applications
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of code documentation and writing technical reports is a plus.
- Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and security protocols is a plus.
- Experience in developing specification/baseline analysis environment/coding/testing/debugging is a plus.
- Experience in reverse engineering, binary analysis, debug, app/malware analysis and exploit development is a plus.
- Competitive hourly pay
About Caspia Technologies
Caspia Technologies is a fast-growing hardware security start-up that is primarily based out of Gainesville, Florida. We were established to lead development of much needed end-to-end solutions to ensure security and integrity for today’s complex electronics supply chain. Our solutions are meant to support both the industry and government and improve quality of life for users and customers in commercial markets. Caspia ‘s founders bring 50+ years to experience working in the area of semiconductor technologies and microelectronics security.
Caspia is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity.