Software Development Engineer
We are seeking Software Development Engineer(s) to help design, develop, and expand our tools and product roadmap across the domain of microelectronic and cybersecurity. You will work alongside our experienced technical staff, so being a team-player with effective communication skills is a must. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on the company’s product architecture and vision as a growing start-up.
- Designing application interface and integration of various tool suites for usability, optimization, and feature inclusion based on user requirements and customer feedbacks
- Provide customization, upgrading, debugging, and troubleshooting supports of SW products
- Participate and lead concept development activities and product road-mapping
- Preparation of documentation, technical reports, tools logging, and IP management
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- BS with two years experiences or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or another related field
- Experience in software frontend (GUI) development, UI/UX design, linting and automation, maintaining codebases, and system implementations
- Strong knowledge of data structures, data management, and software architecture is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced start-up environment
About Caspia Technologies
Caspia Technologies is a fast-growing hardware security start-up that is primarily based out of Gainesville, Florida. We were established to lead development of much needed end-to-end solutions to ensure security and integrity for today’s complex electronics supply chain. Our solutions are meant to support both the industry and government and improve quality of life for users and customers in commercial markets. Caspia ‘s founders bring 50+ years to experience working in the area of semiconductor technologies and microelectronics security.
Caspia Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We value and respect individuals from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.