System-on-Chip (SoC) Security Engineer
Caspia Technologies, a leader in hardware security solutions, is hiring a System-on-Chip (SoC) Security Engineer. The successful candidate will work closely with the engineering team to participate and lead in hardware design solutions and EDA tools development and services for Caspia’s government and industry partners. The candidate should have high proficiency in the area of SoC design, integration, verification, and system emulation/simulation for security concerns.
- Work with our engineering team to develop, maintain, and support our EDA/IP products
- Work closely with government and industry partners to deliver customer-desired solutions
- Provide insight on the requirements for SoC security and design solutions
- Participate and lead in requirement assessment, concept development, and prototyping SoC security solutions
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in hardware security, EDA technologies, trends, and methodologies, and recommend improvements to enhance design security
- 3-5 years’ experience in SoC architecture, design, and security solutions
- MS/PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or another related field
- Product development experience capable of driving team success, meeting deadlines, and delivering customer-centric products
- Experience in Secure Development Lifecycle is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation (Base salary and company stocks)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Annual compensation review
About Caspia Technologies
Caspia Technologies is a fast-growing hardware security start-up that is based out of Gainesville, Florida. We were established to lead development of much needed end-to-end solutions to ensure security and integrity for today’s complex electronics supply chain. Our solutions are meant to support both the industry and government and improve quality of life for users and customers in commercial markets. Caspia ‘s founders bring 50+ years to experience working in the area of semiconductor technologies and microelectronics security.
Caspia Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We value and respect individuals from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.