System-on-Chip (SoC) Security Engineer
Job ID: CT-22-010
We are seeking System-on-Chip (SoC) Security Engineer(s) for hardware design and product development. The successful candidate will join the design solution team to expand our product roadmap for the customers, with novel solutions that answer tough security concerns at all stages of the electronics supply chain. You will work alongside our experienced technical staff, so being a team-player with effective communication skills is a must. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on the company’s product architecture and vision!
- Provide insight on the requirements for SoC security and design solutions
- Participate and lead concept development activities and help prototype SoC security solutions
- Develop bleeding-edge software tools to help customers
- Preparation of documentation, technical reports, proposals, and presentations at meetings
- Work closely with customers to solve their needs for microelectronic security
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or another related field (PhD or PhD candidate is a plus)
- Knowledgeable in SoC architecture and security requirements
- Experience in microelectronic security topics, such as side channels, fault injection, hardware trojans, physical attacks, counterfeiting, hardware security primitives, etc.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, C/C++, etc.
- Experience in Secure Development Lifecycle is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced start-up environment
- Competitive compensation (Base salary and company stocks)
- Health insurance stipend
- Flexible PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Annual compensation review
About Caspia Technologies
Caspia Technologies is a fast-growing hardware security start-up that is primarily based out of Gainesville, Florida. We were established to lead development of much needed end-to-end solutions to ensure security and integrity for today’s complex electronics supply chain. Our solutions are meant to support both the industry and government and improve quality of life for users and customers in commercial markets. Caspia ‘s founders bring 50+ years to experience working in the area of semiconductor technologies and microelectronics security.
Caspia Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We value and respect individuals from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.