Machine Learning Engineer
We are seeking Machine Learning (ML) Engineer(s) to help design, develop, and investigate computer vision models, systems, and schemes for areas in microelectronic security and assurance. The successful candidate will help expand our product roadmap for solutions that answer tough security concerns in the electronics supply chain. You will work alongside our experienced technical staff, so being a team-player with effective communication skills is a must. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on the company’s product architecture and vision as a growing start-up.
- Designing ML systems and self-running AI software to automate image processing in the area of microelectronic security.
- Areas include automated optical inspection and other imaging modalities, such as x-ray and SEM imaging.
- Creating and enhancing datasets.
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
- Participate and lead concept development activities.
- Architecting system-level framework for AI application.
- Preparation of documentation, technical reports, proposals, and presentations at meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- BS with two years experiences or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another related field (PhD or PhD candidate is a plus).
- Experience in applying AI/ML models for novel applications
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Familiarity with hardware security topics and VLSI SoC design process is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced start-up environment
- Must be a US Citizen
- Competitive compensation (Base salary and company stocks)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Flexible PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Annual compensation review
About Caspia Technologies
Caspia Technologies is a fast-growing hardware security start-up that is primarily based out of Gainesville, Florida. We were established to lead development of much needed end-to-end solutions to ensure security and integrity for today’s complex electronics supply chain. Our solutions are meant to support both the industry and government and improve quality of life for users and customers in commercial markets. Caspia ‘s founders bring 50+ years to experience working in the area of semiconductor technologies and microelectronics security.
Caspia Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We value and respect individuals from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.