We are seeking Computer Systems Engineer(s) to help design, develop, and investigate security and privacy solutions for a variety of computational and IoT platforms and systems. The successful candidate will help expand our product roadmap for solutions that answer tough security concerns in the hardware and cybersecurity domain. You will work alongside our experienced technical staff, so being a team player with effective communication skills is a must. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on the company’s product architecture and vision as a growing start-up.
- Developing security and privacy solutions for computing systems against growing cybersecurity concerns and remote attacks. Areas include:
- AI/ML-enabled intelligent monitoring, data analytics, and detection of unauthorized applications, security breaches, and malware.
- Architectural and microarchitectural behavior analysis and sandboxing for protected systems for known and zero-day attacks.
- Running and interpreting tests, creating dataset, and performing statistical analysis.
- Participate and lead concept development activities.
- Preparation of documentation, technical reports, proposals, and presentations at meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- BS with two years experiences or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another related field (PhD or PhD candidate is a plus).
- Experience in computer architecture and systems for novel applications.
- Knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, structures and modeling, and software architecture.
- Familiarity with hardware and cybersecurity topics is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Competitive compensation (salary and company stocks)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Flexible PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Annual compensation review