Computer/Electrical Engineer Intern - Fall 2023
We are seeking a Computer/Electrical Engineer Intern for Fall 2023 to assist in our training and product development in the field of hardware security. In close collaboration with the engineering team, selected candidates will have the opportunity to get engaged in various topics in hardware security and provide technical support to ongoing projects, services, and product development.
- Research current hardware security and IP/SoC design topics
- Assist on creating training material for industry partners
- Assist in the development of EDA tools for hardware security
- Review, update, and refine legacy materials and technologies for clarity, accuracy, and consistency
Qualifications & Skills
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge on digital design concepts
- Familiarity with hardware description languages (VHDL/Verilog)
- Familiarity with VLSI SoC design process and hardware security topics is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About Caspia Technologies
Caspia Technologies is a fast-growing hardware security start-up that is based out of Gainesville, Florida. We were established to lead development of much needed end-to-end solutions to ensure security and integrity for today’s complex electronics supply chain. Our solutions are meant to support both the industry and government and improve quality of life for users and customers in commercial markets. Caspia ‘s founders bring 50+ years to experience working in the area of semiconductor technologies and microelectronics security.
Caspia Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We value and respect individuals from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.